Friday, 15 January 2016

New Look Pure Colour Lipstick Review

I was recently browsing in New Look when I came across their make up range. I have an eye shadow stick from New Look but I don't really think its that great. I thought I would give a different product in the range a go and decided to pick up a lipstick. 

I think it is great that you can now be walking through your favourite clothes stores and also pick up some fab makeup items too. The only thing I have to compare the New Look beauty range too is the Topshop one. And Topshop makeup line is amazing...



The shade I picked up is 74 - Deep Pink. I love the colour of this, I feel that its like a 'better than my own lips, but not too in your face pink' shade! This lipstick is really pigmented, which I was really impressed with considering its only £3.99. It also feels really nourishing which is fabulous because my lips are always chapped. 


Overall, I am definitely impressed with this lipstick from New Look, and definitely want to pick up another. 

Have you tried anything from the New Look beauty range?

19 comments:

  1. I eye up New Look's make-up range everytime I'm in there (which is a lot) however have never tried anything for myself. For only £3.99 I think I'll have to treat myself to a lipstick next time I accidentally go shopping after work.

    x
    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should pick something up, I have a nail varnish aswell and its gorgeous! x

      Delete
  2. I don't tend to go for make up ranges by clothing shops just as I like to stick to companies that focus on things in particular just as I find the quality is better, but I am trying to be a little more opened minded as things can surprise you, I really like the shade of this lipstick, fitting for the upcoming seasons.

    Meme x

    http://www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous shade, and really lovely when applied! Definitely recommend x

      Delete
  3. is it bad that i didnt even know newlook has a makeup range!? this lippy is gorgeous though!
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise for ages! It's a lovely shade x

      Delete
  4. I'll have to pick one of these up next time I'm in New Look, they sound like products you'd be pleasantly surprised with (although I didn't know they had a makeup range until reading this).

    Jodie | Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I had no idea they had launched a makeup line! I love the colour of this lipstick, it's gorgeous xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely lipstick! http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks very similar to the Rimmel by Kate range - will definitely have to keep an eye out!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was completely oblivious to New Look even having a makeup range! I'm always dubious when clothing brands branch out into makeup, but Topshop did it so well. This lipstick sounds lovely, so I'll have to check their products out next time I'm in store.

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say its just behind topshop in regards to makeup!

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried new look make up yet but this looks like a gorgeous shade! Never have too many lipsticks.

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS