Monday, 19 October 2015

Question A Day - 5 Year Journal

I have been wanting this book for so so long, I was watching Zoella's June favourite where she mentioned she had it and loved it, and I knew I just had to get it. I decided to order it on Amazon and getting it for £5.33 - I have to admit, I did order it used because it was a lot cheaper! I would definitely say to do this because you can get it so much cheaper. 


When receiving this book, I had a flick through the pages just to see what some of the questions were, and I noticed that a few lines of the book were filled out. Although I would usually be annoyed about this, I actually thought it was so lovely that I could see someone else's memories for that day. Something about it just really pulled on my heart strings. (Although this is unlikely, If it was you that sent me this book from America, I hope you and your partner had a lovely anniversary).


If you don't know what this book is, it is a 5 year journal. On each page is the date and the month and 5 spaces to write in, along with a question. Each date has a different question which is the reason why this book is so cool. Each date a year you will answer the same question, meaning you're able to look at what your answer was the previous years. I love that this book lets you look back with so much ease.


When I received this I knew I would automatically love it. I absolutely love the font on the cover of the book and know that it will look so nice on my bookshelf. It is fairly small, which means its easy to carry the book with you. 


I am so excited to continue to fill this book out and to look back on my life in 5 years time

19 comments:

  1. I've always been intrigued by these diaries! Hope you have fun answering all the questions.
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like such a cool idea! I'd be great to see how much things have changed from year to year

    x
    www.siobhanrothwell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I love about it, I will know what i was doing that day years before :) really nice way to reminisce

      Delete
  3. I am really intrigued about this too.
    I would love to know what other questions are in it.
    Is it still available on Amazon?

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab! I'm pretty sure it will be still on there, they have lots of different style ones too :)

      Delete
  4. I have been umming and ahhhing about buying one of these diaries for ages, I think it would be really good if they incorporated a little bit about what you done on that day as wellx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! They do have some questions about your day :)

      Delete
  5. Never heard of this before but it's such a cute idea, I want one!! Great post I hope you enjoy filling the journal out xxx

    www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one :) Thanks girl x

      Delete
  6. Omg, I've been seeing this everywhere on Youtube and I've been wanting it. It's GORGEOUS. Lucky you, Abi!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea! I have the blue one and really need to get around to using it. I think it'll be so interesting to read in a few years time.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute idea! Really want to get one and getting it off amazon is a great idea :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive been wanting one of these for such a long time, such a great way to create memory

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this diary a few weeks ago, I'm tempted to go back and buy it now ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this idea, I have the one line a day but I'm wondering if I would have preferred this one!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started one at the beginning of this year and did it for 2 weeks before stopping! A shame as i would have loved to go back and read my thoughts. Good Luck.

    Ashleigh x
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got this book as a gift a few years ago but didn't keep up with it. I definitely want to start again and be able to look back through all my answers!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  14. This book sounds like so much fun! So cute! Definitely lovely to look back on!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS