Thursday, 3 September 2015

Boohoo Festival Lookbook*

I was recently contacted by Boohoo, asking if I would like be part of the 'Festival under £50 campaign'. I obviously jumped to the chance and couldn't wait to look through the festival shop on Boohoo.com (If you didn't just sing that in your head, then you need to leave).


Now I know you must be thinking, 'But Abi? This isn't practical for a festival, where are the wellies? The maxi dress will get muddy and what not?' I have been to many festivals and I'm aware that this isn't entirely practical for most British Festivals. 





When looking for my festival outfit I didn't want to pick your standard outfit of shorts, a crop top and trainers. My main inspiration for this outfit was day festivals. This year I have been to more day festivals than camping festivals. They are definitely becoming a lot more popular, with the likes of Love Saves The Day, SW4, Wireless etc.


Although, I absolutely love camping festivals, getting down and dirty in the mud and having the full festival experience. I am really enjoying day festivals, and I know they will attract a lot of people that do not enjoy the thought of not showering for 4 days. You are able to dress up and look pretty, watch your favourite acts and then go home to a comfy bed.

I fell in love with this dress when I saw it on Boohoo.com. I love the pattern and the cross tie detailing on the back. I feel like it really fits in with current trends. 






I decided to go with plain black flatforms so the main aspect of this outfit is the dress. These shoes are super comfy and allow your feet to breathe when it is warm at festivals.



I am aware that festival has now come to an end, but this outfit would be perfect for any events/concerts you have coming up! A massive thank you to Boohoo for making this collaboration happen.

Dress - Boohoo*
Shoes - Boohoo*


31 comments:

  1. I love the strap detailing on the back. It's so pretty!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning ♥

    Trishna x

    tipscapsule.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a smaller festival by my uni for the day this year and the fact you can get ready properly in the morning and go home and shower and sleep in a bed after is so good but for bigger festivals I definitely prefer camping. This is such a pretty dress though and you could definitely get away with wearing it for the day if it's not raining ha!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have been to a few day ones this year and they've been so fun! Me too, camping is my favourite - getting muddy at glasto is the best thing! Thank you lovely :) x

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed the festival. Just noticed you're from Bristol and I love your blog- instant follower!

    Hannah Rose | Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) Yep im from Bristol! Good to see another bristolian haha x

      Delete
  5. This dress looks lovely - especially the detailing on the back.
    I love looking for pieces like this on Boohoo.

    x

    Small&Blonde ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The detail on the back is my favourite :) They have some gorgeous bits x

      Delete
  6. Love the back of it! Xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress. It has beautiful details.
    I haven't been to any festivals this year really.

    Ellen
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Aw really? Have you been to any before? If so, whats your favourite? xx

      Delete
  8. This maxi dress is so gorgeous, I’ve never been to a festival before but think day ones do sound better haha. The back detail of this dress is so lovely :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Aww really? I would say if you dont like camping then go to a day one, and if you do then go for a weekend one! x

      Delete
  9. You look stunning! I love the back of the dress with the little straps. This outfit is perfect for a festival xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The back of this dress is so dreamy, i always worry about not wearing a bra though with them though!xx
    www.assandsass.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The back of that dress is beautiful!! I always wish I could wear things like this, but I need a bra haha. This would be perfect for holidays too x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! Noooo you won't need a bra girl hah! Yeah, i'm taking it when I go away in a couple of weeks :) x

      Delete
  12. This dress is absolutely stunning, I love the back detailing! Great outfit!!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the back of that dress, it's so beautiful!
    Natalie Lines Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. this dress is so pretty!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the back of this dress, and I'm a sucker for a monochrome outfit!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS