Tuesday, 4 August 2015

What I'm Listening To?

Like most people I enjoy listening to music. I normally listen to music whilst driving, whether that be on the radio or from Spotify. I absolutely love Spotify, it is so easy to use and lets you have a lot of freedom whilst listening to music. (This isn't sponsored, I just bloody love Spotify)

I personally love reading what music people have been loving recently & have wanted to do this post for so long but due to my *rip* Iphone 5 that was completely smashed, it just didn't look fab. Now I have a new shiny phone, I can finally do this. 


Now, I feel that after reading many of these posts, I don't really have the same music taste as a lot of bloggers (very stereotypical i'm sorry). I absolutely love Drum & Bass, Jungle and Reggae, but I also absolutely love mainsteam music, Acoustic & Pop Punk. My music taste really varies and I change what I'm listening to constantly! 

I thought I would do a round up of my top 10 songs at the moment. These are not in order, just the first ones that came into my head. 

1) Sigma ft Ella Henderson - Glitterball
2) Mungo's Hi Fi - Serious Time
3) Andy C - Heartbeat VIP
4) Bethany Mota - Flashlight
5) Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full Of Led
6) Mike Love - Human Race
7) Ella Eyre - Good Times
8) Clean Bandit - Stronger
9) Little Mix - Black Magic
10) James Bay - Best Fake Smile

What songs are you loving at the moment? Have I mentioned your favourite song? 

30 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' Black Magic by Little Mix at the moment, so catchy! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Glitterball and Bethany's cover of Flashlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find these posts really interesting, I love glitterball! Xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love seeing what people are loving. Me too, Sigma never fails to impress x

      Delete
  4. I need to listen this music, thanks for the recommendation!
    x,abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paolo Nutinii, James Bayy!! We have the same taste in music :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both absolute dreams aswell!! Easy on the eyes and ears x

      Delete
  6. I love spotify too, it's the best thing ever! Also, Flashlight by Bethany Mota is amazing :)
    Followed you on Bloglovin!
    Barbora/ Fleurerly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best apps! It is amazing isn't it, her voice sounds incredible. Thank you :) x

      Delete
  7. Black Magic is such a guilty pleasure of mine haha!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm always singing it at the top of my lungs in my car x

      Delete
  8. Great list! Definitely going to check some of these out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I have a completely different music taste to most other bloggers as well, I'm so glad I've found another blogger that loves Drum and Bass. I listen to house, techno, and garage too. I saw Andy C at Bestival last year, he was so good!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yes! Sooooo happy about this. I love house and garage!! Andy C is amazing live x

      Delete
  10. Glitterball is such a tune, and I love it. My music taste is very different from most bloggers but it goes from pop to techno, to rock to... agh. It depends on my mood, I guess. I loved reading this post.

    Cristina | MY CUP OF TEA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! haha yes, it always changes depending on my mood x

      Delete
  11. I love these kind of blog posts and think it's great to find some new tunes to add to the playlist! Bethany's voice is incredible and I loved her version of Flashlight, too!!
    Need to listen to more James Bay songs, and this gave me an idea of where to start!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
    also on BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it :) James Bay is amazing x

      Delete
  12. Pencil full of lead is my get ready boogie song!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Little Mix's song, and I'm not a massive LM fan haha! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm currently enjoying Gentle Bones, James Bay and Who is fancy.

    I recently wrote a blog post on my spotify playlist "Trains and Airports". Please check it out : )

    https://nocturnalact.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/trains-and-airports/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James Bay is my absolutely favourite :)

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS