Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Cereal Killer Cafe Review

So I recently went to visit my wonderful friend Becca in London. We had such a fabulous weekend, you can read about it over on this blog post! On my last day, we decided to go to Brick Lane, have a wander round the amazing stalls and go to the Cereal Killer Cafe. 

If you didn't know, the Cereal Killer Cafe was founded by twins Gary and Alan Keery in 2014. As well as being the first cereal cafe in the UK, it has cereal from all over the world. The cafe is full of healthy cereal, which you pretend to love eating to get that summer body, and the sweetest cereal you were never allowed as a child. 






Cereal Killer Cafe is based in Brick Lane. Being in the centre of market stalls, the atmosphere around the store was incredible, the hussle and bussle you really expect from London. We had to join a 10 minute queue to get in, but wow was it worth it! As soon as you get in the door you are met with these amazing cereals (HELLO DISNEY PRINCESS CEREAL!!!). Unfortunately, these are just for show, but there is some amazing cereal on offer. 




Choosing what cereal I was going to have was possibly the hardest decision of my life. Way too many yummy cereals in front of me. I decided to go for a medium bowl of two cereals; Hersheys Cookie & Cream and a Simpsons cereal which I cannot remember the name of now. But oh wow they were amazing. I recommend going for a mixed bowl. 




Not only do they sell cereal, you can get nearly any topping you can think of, any milk and cereal cocktails! Me and Becca went to find seating downstairs, which was soooo nostalgic for a 90's kid! Retro milk bottles, old school tv shows on box tv's and cuddlies! It was such a lovely atmosphere and everyone was so super friendly. 




If you're in London, I completely recommend visiting the Cereal Killer Cafe. Such a cool experience that I wish was in every City.

Have you been to the Cereal Killer Cafe? If so, what did you have?


33 comments:

  1. I'd never be able to choose which cereal to have. So much choice. I'd totally panic buy.
    We have a crisp sarnie café here in Belfast. Quirky wee joints popping up all over the place :)
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly took me so long, I was actually glad there was a huge queue! Omg I need to get there asap, That actually sounds incredible!! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try out this cereal cafe, I remember seeing it on TV a year or so ago when it opened! I'm pretty boring when it comes to cereal, I rarely have it, but when I do it has to be chocolate. I'd love to go there and try some of the american stuff! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, you should! It is great. They have some great choccy cereal in there. I'm sure you would love the simpsons one I had! xx

      Delete
  3. Definitely too many choices of cereal! Looks like a great place to visit though :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to choose! It was so fun xx

      Delete
  4. I should try this! It sounds fantastic and I love cereal!

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love cereal it is definitely the place for you! xx

      Delete
  5. This looks so cool, I am not usally a big fan of cereal but even this looks good!

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'The Book Mouse Suggest: A New Blogging Venture'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great!! There is something for everyone in there xx

      Delete
  6. I read about this place in the newspaper and would love to go!! I just think maybe it's a little pricey for cereal? And not typically something I'd choose as a meal... unless I live right near it and want a quick breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! I completely agree, it is slightly overpriced for cereal, and I wouldn't go there all the time. But for a one off experience it is great! xx

      Delete
  7. wow, gorgeous foto's, this is really an awesome place ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    http://gorishelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just looks amazing. NEED to get there next time I'm in London x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I've been wanting to go here for ages! They have a Mike cereal too? omg! Love your sunglasses too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great!! I'm not 100% if you can actually buy the mike cereal, I think it might just be a limited edition box for show! Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  10. I've heard about this cafe and thought it's such a fab concept! It looks exactly how I imagined it would

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! Such a fun experience, it looks so cool and quirky inside! xx

      Delete
  11. OMG I really want to try it! Mabye one day, who knows...
    xoxo

    ps: I'm a new follower :)

    behindkaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should!! Aw thank you :) xx

      Delete
  12. I wish there would be a cafe like this in my city!!!


    Want to follow each other on GFC & bloglovin etc.?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will spread worldwide! xx

      Delete
  13. This place looks AMAZING! I've heard of it but I've never actually seen someone go, it sounds wicked. We've got one up in Leeds now so I might have to venture up and check it out!
    Joe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so so good!! I definitely recommend going. :)

      Delete
  14. I wish someone would open a Cereal Killer Cafe over here. It looks amazing. I'd go there every morning hahah

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They need to be everywhere! The best place x

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS