Friday, 26 December 2014

Tanya Burr Limited Edition Lip Gloss Review | Abi Street

I'm sure absolutely all of you know who Tanya Burr is by now, and if you don't head over to her blog/youtube to find out who she is!! I have said in previous blog posts how much I love Tanya's products. And this isn't just because I am a huge fan of hers, its because the quality of her products are actually great for the price you're paying. 

Tanya has recently brought out some limited edition products. I managed to get my hands on the limited edition lip gloss Mistletoe Kisses. And I can safely say I absolutely adore this lip gloss so much! It is perfect for the Christmas period - red and glittery! What else can a girl need?





Mistletoe Kisses has become my go to festive season lip product. Have you tried it? If so what do you think?

Thanks For Reading, 
Love Abi x

p,s I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!! 

22 comments:

  1. that shade looks really pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shade looks so great- amazing choice!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really love your blog so I nominated you for the 'Liebster Award!', all the details are on my new blog post! http://aimeeinfluential.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/liebster-award-nomination.html X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I appreciate that!! xx

      Delete
  4. What a pretty color:)
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Please let me know on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back:)
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely isn't it! Definitely :) xx

      Delete
  5. What a beaut shade! I've never used any of Tanya's products before, but I'm sure they are fab

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely!! I highly recommend all of her products that i have tried!! xx

      Delete
  6. such a gorgeous colour, looks so pigmented too!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is extremely pigmented for a lipgloss xx

      Delete
  7. Wow it looks so gorgeous and the name is just adorablee :) I should definitely check it out! Great review and a lovely blog, I'm a new follower! xx

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely isn't it! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Abi, thank you for checking out my website :) i followed you back..
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous colour! I've never tried a Tanya Burr lip gloss and this certainly made me want to buy one! Thanks, following you now :)

    Love, Anon Style x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely shade!! You should try one! Thank you xx

      Delete
  10. Following you now Abi:)

    PS Bristol is my dream! :)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You should visit, its a great city! xx

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS