Saturday, 29 November 2014

Harry Potter Studio's | Abi Street

So me and my best friend Ellie recently paid a visit to the Warner Bro's Studio Tour in London. And wow, I was not disappointed!! I have heard so many amazing things about it, and as a big Harry Potter fan I have been wanting to go for ages, but never got round to it! 

We booked to go away for an overnight break on our reading week and also went to London (a blog post will be coming soon for this). If you love Harry Potter then I 100% recommend it. I learnt things about Harry Potter that had never crossed my mind.

So here we are, only some of the photos I took, yep you read that right, only some!! I am sorry for how long this post is, but I found it hard to choose which ones to put in.











 






























Thanks for reading, 
Love Abi x

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was so good! If you like Harry Potter you definately need to go xx

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! Looks and sounds amazing! I'd love to go one day :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is sooo good, you should definately go xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh it looks so amazing! I really want to go! I live practically next door to Harry Potter world (or whatever it's called) so I don't know why I haven't been yet. I need to get myself there! x
    Maria's Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! You should defiantly go, it isn't that expensive for the amazing experience xx

      Delete
  4. I am SO jealous! I've been meaning to go for ages but I just haven't got around to it yet - it looks like you guys had the best time there. xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go!! We had such a lovely time xx

      Delete
  5. Your pictures are great! I would love to visit. Ive been to Harry Potter world in Orlando and its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! I'm so jealous that you have been to Orlando, i'm dying to go xx

      Delete
  6. Wow this looks amazing, I have never been to the Harry Potter studios before!! I love the hats they are huge! :') xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is honestly amazing!! You should go, i highly recommend it! Haha it was so funny, they are massive! xx

      Delete
  7. wow great post i like to see this & you look great for voucher saving

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS