Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Everyday Makeup | Abi Street

I thought I would do a post about the makeup I use on an everyday makeup. I love reading these sorts of blog posts and just generally looking through peoples makeup bags (not strangers obviously!)


Maybelline Baby Skin Instant  Fatigue Blur - Cool Rose
I switched from Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser but when I saw this come out, I thought I would switch it up and change to this. I can't say I am overly impressed with this product. It doesn't make a huge difference to my face and the smell isn't that great. But regardless of all those factors, I still use it everyday. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - 100 Ivory
Its only in the past few months that I started using it, because I noticed that loads of people started to rave on about it. For me, it suits my skin really well. Its not the thickest coverage but it is enough to give an even colour. At £8.99 in Boots, I think its really good for a high street foundation.

Collection 200 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Cool Medium 2
Once again, I have only started using this product in the last few months because of everyone raving about it. I quite like the coverage on this, it gives a fairly even coverage and isn't too cakey.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent 
I really like this powder, its nice and light and applies on really well with my real techniques powder brush. I used to use 005 Silky Beige, but as I'm as pale as a ghost, it still came out quite orange. This leaves no traces of colour and just secures my foundation in place.


Seventeen Stamp Blusher - The Cheek Of It
I really like this blusher, I have never really been much of a blusher girl. But decided I ought to give it a try. I love the colour of this, it comes out really light and gives a nice glow. I used to use the sponge and then blend with a real techniques blush brush but I started to notice that it was living a ring of colour on my cheeks if I pressed too hard, instead of that I just swirl my brush around in the pot and apply it like that, I find that the finish is a lot nicer. 

 Maybelline Brow Drama - Dark Blonde
There are so many 'brow mascaras' out there, but as I am a huge high street shopper, this was well in my budget. I really like this product, it keeps my brows nice and tidy and in place all day. Definitely a great purchase if you're looking for something cheap.

Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - Black
I absolutely love this mascara. The brush has two parts, one side that is just like a normal brush, which is great for separating your lashes to begin with and give a nice even coat. Then on the other side, the bristles come to a point which is great for giving your lashes length. As a sufferer of short lashes, this mascara gives my lashes that little bit of extra length.

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner - Black
This is one of my favourite eyeliners I have ever used. Its a pen liner which I find great for doing cat flicks. The pen is really sturdy, but doesn't hurt your eyes whatsoever. The colour also comes out really evenly and lasts all day.
And this is my finished makeup look! I am also wearing Tanya Burr 'Picnic In The Park', but this isn't part of my everyday makeup so I chose not to include it!


Thanks For Reading,
Love Abi x


27 comments:

  1. I love the baby skin collection by Maybelline! Everyone says the supercat by s&g is amazing, need to try it!
    x
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Supercat is sooooo amazing, really handy for doing flicks, you should definitely try it xx

      Delete
  2. Great collection! I'm a big fan of wake me up foundation and stay matte powder too :D
    you look very pretty btw :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great pieces to have in your makeup collection! Aw thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Best (and cheapest) concealer out there!
    Lou | lolaspooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo good considering it is so cheap! xx

      Delete
  4. I use the rimmel translucent powder too! such a good product ^_^ I love the final everyday makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the powder, I find it leaves a really nice overall finish for setting your foundation in place! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. Fab review! I have a few of these products, will have the try out the others :) Just followed you on GFC, follow back?

    New Post on.. www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! Will definately have a look at your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! There's a few products here that I use or was interested in buying for myself so it was nice to see what someone else thought about them :)

    Natalie xo

    Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i love reading people's reviews on things! Hope it helped you decide if you wanted to get anything :) xx

      Delete
  8. I adore the Baby Skin blur, it's so handy for touch ups throughout the day. I love seeing every day make up posts too!

    Love Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never noticed that much difference it makes to my skin but I'n keen to continue to try it! xx

      Delete
  9. That calamari looks so good!! I love calamari! :D <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've commented on the wrong post, but thank you! It was amazing x

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. It goes so well on my skin, its a personal favourite from foundations! xx

      Delete
  11. Great picks, im going to give the rimmel matte powder a try!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's a really good powder! x

      Delete
  12. I really like the Collection concealer too - it lasts all day which is just perfect! I want to try the S&G Supercat liner :)

    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soo good for the price you pay! You should, its one of the best eyeliners i have used! xx

      Delete
  13. Amazing Post! Love to try some of these products :)

    http://xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! You should, they are staple pieces in my makeup collection xx

      Delete
  14. everything look great! I don't know what to choose haha! :)

    loving your blog .
    I am following you now


    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS