Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Creamfields | Abi Street

The 6th and final festival of the summer for me! This was my second Creamfields and it definitely did not disappoint. I worked at Creamfields with Festaff with my housemate Ellie and my very good friend Luca. I had such a good weekend and we saw so many people.
 
I wouldn't say Creamfields is for everyone as it's a dance festival, but if you like dance music then definitely go. The line up consisted of; Calvin Harris, Jaguar Skills, Andy C, Sub Focus, MK, Mistajam, Dj EZ, Shy Fx, B Traits, Steve Angello, Hardwell etc.
 
Goodbye festival season, you have been great!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS