Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Isle Of Wight Festival | Abi Street

Ok, so maybe my little series hasn't gone as well as planned, just because I've been super busy! So apologies on that front, I promise from now I will be good and start posting again.
 
Isle of Wight festival was the first part of my adventure and it was fantastic to say the least. I volunteered with a company called Festaff (which I would recommend to absolutely everyone).
 
This was the first time I have ever been to Isle of Wight festival and wow did it take me back to my emo days. With a line up consisting of Fall Out Boy, Biffy Clyro, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and then some of todays favourites such as Clean Bandit, Calvin Harris, Duke Dumont and Rudimental. It was a fantastic mix for everyone.
 






















2 comments:

  1. Aww I miss the days of Fall Out Boy, definitely used to be a massive fan haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! They played loads of there old stuff so it was literally incredible to see that! I have never sang so loudly in my life haha! xxx

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS