Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Global Gathering | Abi Street

This was my second year at Global Gathering and the only festival I was a paying customer at. Global Gathering is always amazing and sooooo much fun! However this year I was quite disappointed with the sound system on the main stage because it just seemed so quiet.
 
Regardless of that, I still had such a good weekend with my besties! Global Gathering is all dance, drum and bass and dubstep focused which means they had some absolutely amazing dj's including David Rodigan, Sigma, Jaguar Skills, Mungo's HiFi, Knife Party and The Prodigy.
 






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS