Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Glastonbury Festival | Abi Street

Wow, where do I even start with Glastonbury. One of the best weeks of this year, once again I worked at Glastonbury with Festaff (please go and check them out, they are amazing).
 
Every time I think back to Glasto, I miss it more and more. It was so fun and surreal. Anyone that has been to Glastonbury will know exactly what I'm talking about. Hands down one of the best places on earth!
 
At Glastonbury, I saw the biggest range of artists from Ed Sheeran, Kelis, Disclosure and Skrillex to Metallica, Massive Attack and Jack White. I would recommend Glastonbury to everyone, there is something for everyone there!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS