Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Tuesday Rambles | Abi Street

 
Today's post wasn't a planned one and its quite personal but I felt like I needed to just let some things out. I'm not looking for any sort of sympathy or for anyone to feel sorry for me. I just feel like someone out there might read this one day and relate to it.
 
I've recently just come out of a very rocky relationship. With some truly amazing times and some really bad times. I feel like I'm constantly trying to put on a brave face and show to everyone that I am okay, when in all honestly I'm really not okay.
 
Heartbreak effects people in many different ways. Whether its not eating, not sleeping, eating too much, sleeping too much. I haven't really decided what is happening to me at the moment. I'm trying my hardest to focus on my revision because my last exam is tomorrow but it isn't going all that well.
 
I'm not really sure why I'm writing this blog post, but I feel like if you have come out of a long relationship, that you've put a lot of love into and let your happiness be dependant on someone else, then you need to focus on yourself. Do the things that makes you happy, whatever that may be.
 
It isn't selfish to love yourself and I think sometimes that is what is missing most out of people's lives.


 
Thanks for reading,
Love Abi x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Keep your head up and focus on the other wonderful things in your life. Maybe take up a new hobby to fill the time you'd spend with them? Something silly like sewing classes or a fitness class! Hope todays exam goes better than you expect, sweet x x

    emilybmarsh.blogspot.co.uk



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I've been really busy and all my friends have been amazing so it's been ok! My exam went a lot better than I thought :) xx

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS