Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Folly farm antics | Abi Street

So on the Friday of the bank holiday weekend that we have just had, me and my best friend Ellie decided to take a trip to Folly Farm in West Wales. Its about a two hour drive from where we live in wales (Treforest).
 
We had such a lovely day and saw so many cute animals and let our inner child out in the play area. It was such a lovely day so I thought I would share my outfit and some of the photographs of the day with you all.
 
 
Jacket - Zara
Top - American Apparel
Jeans - Topshop
Converse - Office
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Watch - Casio
Rings - Pandora
Bracelet - Pandora
 
Thanks for reading,
Love Abi















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They're adorable aren't they! the monkey kept putting its hand up to the window, it was the cutest thing! xxx

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS