Monday, 10 March 2014

Spring has sprung || Abi Street

It is a sunny day in Wales today so I thought I would do an outfit post! This weather is my favourite, its not too hot or too cold but the sun is shining. My outfit today is really simple but I love this outfit none the less. I've just paired a crop top with some blue jeans and white converse. Very simple. This outfit is so comfy and is perfect to wearing day to day. I've layered it with a jacket as well for the evening when it gets slightly colder.
 
 

 
Crop top - Topshop
Joni Jeans - Topshop
White Converse - Office
Ray Bans - Fake (sorry, not sorry)
Jacket - Zara
 
What is your simple sunny outfit?
 
 
 
Thanks for reading
Love Abi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS