Thursday, 27 March 2014

A Whole Lot Of Questions Tag || Abi Street

As I was scrolling through recent blog posts, I stumbled upon this tag on greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk and I thought why not give it a go

Apple juice or orange juice? It really depends on what time of day it is and how I am feeling

Are you a morning or night person? I really don't know anymore, I switch from morning to night person (vise verse) all the time! And living in halls really doesn't help
 
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? I have a sweet tooth but prefer savoury (it doesn't make sense I know)
 
Ninjas or pirates? ummmmmm ninjas. 
 
Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots
 
What was your favourite childhood television program? Is this a real question? Tracey Beaker, My Parents Are Aliens, Hey Arnold, Worst Witch, Mona The Vampire, Arthur etc etc 90's kid!!
 
Are you a collector of anything? Nail Varnish.....
 
If you could be any animal, what would you be? hm either a bird so I could fly or a dolphin because they always have fun  
 
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Teleportation
 
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Is it bed time yet?
 
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I am so awake
 
What's your favourite colour? Red
 
What's your favourite animal? Lions, Tigers, Ligers ahah
 
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? There has to be something out there surely?
 
Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah and it scares me!
 
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Sims obviously, and this game I used to have for the pc where you looked after a dog and you had to feed it and stuff, no idea what it was called though!
 
You're given 1 million pounds, what do you spend it on? travelling the world!
 
Have any bad habits? Squeezing spots - gross but true
 
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? People who walk really slowly or stop walking all of a sudden
 
List 3 of your best personality traits: I care for people a lot, I always put other people before myself, anddddd I always keep my pinky promises
 
List 3 of your worst personality traits: I take absolutely everything to heart, I am really harsh to myself and I cry really easily (not sure if that classes as one?)
 
Have any celebrity crushes? Leo dicaprio, Example and obviously David Beckham.
 
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: The birth mark on the back of my leg
 
Any tattoos or piercings? 4 piercings and 2 tattoos
 
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Hands
 
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Someone that can make me laugh and I can be best friends with
 
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? People who are lie and people who are late
 
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Who knows, 5 years is a long time
 
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? America
 
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I want to travel everywhere
 
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Travel the world, Be Happy, Work hard for my dream job, Sky Dive and Work at Disneyland
 
Name 1 regret you have: Noone should regret anything, I try to learn from each thing
 
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Tv shows defo
 
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Working for stuff and being proud I got there on my own
 
What's your favourite song of the moment? Sigma - Nobody to love
 
What's your favourite song of all time? Too hard!
 
What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? I'm usually working so I haven't seen a Saturday night in a long time
 
What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Go for long walks and eat big roasts
 
Have any hidden talents? Train doors always stop in front of me and I class that as a talent
 
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? A medium rare steak
 
What would be your dream job? Own my own event company that runs festivals (I think)
 
Which would you rather have, 100 million pounds or true love? True love
 
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? Some days
 
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: ermmmmmm, im not too sure
 
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Alba
 
Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes Yes Yes!!!!
 
 
Thanks for reading,
Love Abi


2 comments:

  1. this is such a good tag! i think i'll do it on my blog soon haha! I have a massive crush on Leonardo DiCaprio as well!

    I also just started following you :)

    maybe you could check out my blog too?

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Hun! Do it :) Leo is such a dreamboat :) I looked at your blog, it's so good!

      Thank you honey xx

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS