Thursday, 16 May 2013

Obvious nail post & a cheeky review



So anyone that lives in the UK and shops in boots, will have had a £3 off No7 makeup voucher, so I picked up this gorgeous lilacy grey colour called Winters Tale. I paired it with a Wet n Wild nail varnish, which if I can remember correctly I purchased from Walmart when I went to Colorado earlier this year. I really like this combo and think the bright glitter works well with the cool shade. 


                                         

   After my friend telling me about this and saying how good it was, I decided  to give it a try. Its the Nail Experts - Liquid Freeze from Avon. Its a quick dry freeze spray, you spray it in freshly painted  nails, and it just speeds up the process of drying. Its the first time I've used it and I have to say I am pretty impressed with it! I'd definitely recommend it to my fellow nail varnish lovers!! 
   

Thanks for reading lovelies xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. The No7 nail varnish looks so pretty! xxx

    http://blue-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of the nicest colours I've bought in ages!! Love no7 coverage as well xxx

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS