Friday, 5 April 2013

Missguided haul



This was actually two different orders, but I thought I would do a haul for all of it together just because its all from missguided.co.uk. I have seen a lot of people wearing bowler hats recently, so I thought I would buy one to see what it looks like, and it could add a dressier feel to any outfit. I purchased a red midi skirt, as I have said in a lot of my posts, I'm loving the midi look at the moment, and I thought a red skirt might add a nice pop of colour to the outfit, so I could team it up with a trusty black top and heels! The tie dye crop top is something purely for summer, to wear at festivals with  high waisted shorts/skirt, but I could also pair it with my Joni jeans or disco pants and chuck a leather jacket on top. As a massive lover of black, the ss13 monochrome trend is right up my street. I fell in love with this jumper as soon as I saw it. I love the detail of the white across the chest and how it continues along the sleeve. 

Bowler hat - missguided.co.uk
Red midi skirt - missguided.co.uk
Tie dye crop top - missguided.co.uk
Monochrome stripe jumper - missguided.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left. Thank you so much for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS